[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Buildbot General Failure - Production Stop?

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 5 18:53:58 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 3:29 PM Vasileios Kalintiris via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi Renato, do we have an idea which was the latest commit that the
> buildbots (really) tested?
>
> - V. Kalintiris

I can tell you that at least for one of the buildbots I follow, this
<http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-x64-ninja-win7/builds/15319> is
the last build that was actually tested.  You can see the slave losing
connection with the master during the "ninja check 2" stage, and if you
change the URL to look at build 15320 (the next build) you'll see that the
"build stage 1" drops to 0 seconds and remains that way on subsequent
builds.

So, somewhere around SVN r280562 (Friday 17:38 Pacific Time) is going to be
the last tested build, but each bot will be on a slightly different
revision around that time.