[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Many bots don't build anything -- does anyone know why?

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 5 14:12:32 PDT 2016

On 5 September 2016 at 22:01, Diana Picus via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> It seems the problem is that the bot is updating llvm.src, but trying
> to build from llvm.

Right, this affected all of our bots, as files became stale when a
test was moved.

Now, it seems, all the buildbots are green, not because they're
passing, but because they're building from a time when they were
passing, and the SVN update is making no difference... :S

All our dirty bots are taking 1s to build (no changes) and our clean
bots are taking 8 minutes (ccache's work).

Should we revert this? This is pretty serious? Can we fix this quickly
on the bots?

--renato