[llvm-dev] LLVM Sphinx buildbot

Aaron Ballman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 2 07:01:45 PDT 2016

This problem has come up again for the LLVM docs:
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/llvm-sphinx-docs/builds/12555/steps/docs-llvm-html/logs/stdio

I want to go into zorg to have the docs builders send emails when the
build breaks, but only after we've figured out the root cause of this
problem. I'm beginning to suspect this has something to do with us
upgrading Sphinx at some point in the recent past (based on when we
started seeing these problems with the attribute documentation). I
have 1.3.1 on my machine and have never been able to reproduce the bug
locally, FWIW.

Ideas?

~Aaron