[llvm-dev] Bug with auto-vectorization of logf

Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 28 11:43:40 PDT 2016

Eric,

I apologize for any delay or confusion. From my records/list archives, I saw that Anton had created an account for you on Oct 17th and responded to your email to llvm-admin. I am not sure what happened after that point as I thought the account was done.

I just confirmed there is an account for you in bugzilla, so you should be good to go if you reset your password.

-Tanya