[llvm-dev] Buildbot blame emails broken?

Mehdi Amini via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 24 09:14:11 PDT 2016

If I followed correctly, you broke the Darwin bot, which is separate from the other bot infrastructure (so can’t be related to master restart): http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/

It is possible that you didn’t get an email if:

1) The build was already broken by another commit when you committed.
2) There are too many people on the blame list.

Here is does not seem to be the case: http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/job/clang-stage1-cmake-RA-incremental/31484/

So +CC Mike who owns green dragon I believe.

—
Mehdi