[llvm-dev] Job opportunity at Xilinx in San Jose

xiaoyong liu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 20 09:37:39 PDT 2016

Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. we are now seeking a talented, motivated and self-driven software engineer to be part of the SDAccel compiler team.

SDAccel is the next generation software programming environment to enable application developers with little or no FPGA expertise to use high level programming languages, such as OpenCL, C and C++, to leverage the power of programmable hardware for application acceleration.

This position offers the opportunity to design and implementation of significant parts of SDAccel OpenCL compiler. You will get a chance to tackle many interesting and challenging problems working on compiler for cutting-edge FPGA hardware.

Qualifications:
* BS in CS/CE/EE with 5+ years or MS with 3+ years of relevant software development experience
* Strong C++ programming
* Familiarity with compiler optimizations, code generation, and the overall design of compiler

Desired skills:
* Knowledge of LLVM/Clang and open source development
* Experience with OpenCL

If you are interested, please apply at http://careers.xilinx.com/jobs/senior-software-engineer-llvm-compiler-3479
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Best regards,
Xiaoyong