[llvm-dev] [Sparc] vararg double issue on 32 bit Sparc processors

Martin J. O'Riordan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 19 15:18:46 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,

Can I bring this in a bit closer to Leon - is this specifically to do with
64-bit FP transactions with memory?  The reason I ask is that I had similar
problems adapting Sparc Leon 3 and 4 which are V8 Sparc, but with 64-bit
memory bus transactions with the GCC compiler.  It "feels" like the same
problem, but LLVM versus GCC.  In the GCC case, the 64-bit memory
transaction had the register endian ordering the wrong way round; perhaps it
is something similar in LLVM?

Are you doing this with "sparc" or "sparcel"?

Thanks, MartinO