[llvm-dev] Is GCC 4.7 still supported?

Artyom Skrobov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 17 05:13:58 PDT 2016

Thanks a lot for the explanation, it all makes sense now.

(For the record, I didn't mean to rush the switch, I just wanted to understand what does it take for the switch to happen.)

Yet the present state, where the docs have been misleading for three months, is very far from ideal.
If 4.7 is going to spend another month or so in a limbo, I suggest updating the docs to say exactly that.