[llvm-dev] BoF: Shipping Software as LLVM IR (@Upcoming Dev Mtg)

Mehdi Amini via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 14 12:41:08 PDT 2016

Hi,

I think as soon as you want to have long-lived IR, the bitcode serialization is a corner stone piece of the system.
Somehow related, I posted this recently to llvm-dev: http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2016-September/105273.html <http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2016-September/105273.html> ; I’d be interested how we could leverage a better serialization for various use-cases!

Best,

—
Mehdi