[llvm-dev] GitHub Survey?

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 13 15:28:47 PDT 2016

On 13 October 2016 at 03:07, Duncan P. N. Exon Smith
<dexonsmith at apple.com> wrote:
> Hi Renato,
>
> Thanks very much for putting this together.
>
> I think the proposal document is almost finished now.  Since I ended up reviewing it pretty thoroughly, I've gained a bit of understanding about the concerns we need input on.

Hi Duncan,

I think I have addressed all your points. The survey is now much more
complex, but I think more in line with the document and with more
practical answers (thanks for that).

Can you please confirm that the result looks good on your end?

https://goo.gl/forms/HBlyyDuEsH2tQ5Xi2

cheers,
--renato