[llvm-dev] Matthias` suggestion for "test-suite" tests that are broken at "-Ofast" and are difficult to "repair"

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 12 11:33:18 PDT 2016

----- Original Message -----

I think it depends on what "problematic" means. I want to keep those that we can check by just using a larger (but still reasonable) tolerance, smaller number of iterations, etc. We should only disable the ones for which there is not another reasonable solution.

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Leadership Computing Facility