[llvm-dev] Embedding llvm as a git submodule in Project

don hinton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Oct 9 09:53:08 PDT 2016

Hi Timo:

Please take a look at cmake's find_package documentation for a full
description on how it works, but in general, find_package(LLVM) will look
for a file named LLVMConfig.cmake, not findLLVM.cmake.

However, unless that file is in the well known search path used by
find_package, you'll need to add the path to CMAKE_MODULE_PATH.

hth...
don