[llvm-dev] LLVM Social in Salt Lake City, UT (Nov. 14th)?

C Bergström via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 8 15:47:26 PDT 2016

If I had to weigh priorities the gala will certainly take precedent
and I'll personally be there until the end. For me personally it's a
unique networking event and more than just food.

Starting at 6pm on Tues or Wed and finishing not too late would
probably allow people to do both llvm social and a party.

Maybe get a sample of people to RSVP and create a doodle so we can see
what others say and when they might be available.