[llvm-dev] LLVM Social in Salt Lake City, UT (Nov. 14th)?

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 7 19:19:47 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

On Monday, November 14, 2016 the LLVM in HPC workshop will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah (in conjunction with the SC16 conference). For last year's workshop, which was in Austin, we held an LLVM social the evening of the workshop, and I think that turned out really well. If you'll be in Salt Lake City and are interested in attending an LLVM social on the evening of November 14th, please let me know. Also, if you're familiar with the area and have suggestions on where we should go, please share.

Thanks again,
Hal

P.S. If that date does not work for you, but some night Tuesday-Thursday would, please let me know that too.

--
Hal Finkel
Leadership Computing Facility