[llvm-dev] Software tools development opportunity at Qualcomm in Austin

Guerra, Mario via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 4 15:19:18 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out. Our linker is very tightly coupled with LLVM for features such as LTO and PGO, so the line is a bit blurry and experience with LLVM is a huge plus for us. However, I do understand the desire to keep the developer list free from job posting spam and I will respect this boundary going forward.

Regards,
Mario