[llvm-dev] libLTO C API stability policy

Kevin Enderby via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 3 10:49:08 PDT 2016

Hello Mehdi,

Sorry for the delayed reply I was out on vacation for that last few days.

As Pete Cooper already commented, the Apple cctools project (aka the “binutils” stuff), make use of the libLTO C API.

At this time do you want to know an exact list of each API in use?  It is not clear from your email below exactly what you are after at this point in time other than to identify who are the stakeholders.  On that I do care about the libLTO C API so we don’t break the uses in the Apple cctools project.

Kev