[llvm-dev] LLVM Stable

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 24 20:46:46 PST 2016

There isn't an "official" stable branch, but the google branch serves
this purpose fairly well. We've used it for this purpose and plan to
continue doing so. Eric, thanks for updating the branch.  I had noticed
the stall in updates, but my attention has been elsewhere for the last
while. Having it be mostly up to date is an awesome service to the
community as a whole and makes it much easier for us, in particular, to
contribute.  Thank you.

Philip