[llvm-dev] Incorrect / missing dependencies in llvm build?

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 16 20:51:11 PST 2016

Mats, don’t sweat reproducing it unless it just pops up for you. I actually spent some time today implementing that idea we had for detecting these failures, and I committed it in r287207. It relies on the OS X tool sandbox-exec, but I’ll work my way through all the missing dependencies over the next couple days.

-Chris