[llvm-dev] Vectorizers code ownership

Rackover, Zvi via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 9 09:33:54 PST 2016

Elena would be more suitable to respond, but since she is on vacation, I will take the liberty of responding.
Nadav, thanks for the tremendous contributions you made in the past years.
Michael, thanks for agreeing to take on this job.
I spoke to several peers at Intel and we all agreed that Craig would a good choice.

Zvi