[llvm-dev] Errorifying the bitcode reader

Peter Collingbourne via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 7 13:32:29 PST 2016

Hi all,

Just a heads up that I'm working on Errorifying the bitcode reader.
Basically any errors that are currently being reported with the
DiagnosticHandler would now be reported with an Error instead.

It's turning out to be a rather large patch, but it should permit some much
needed cleanups (e.g. not requiring an LLVMContext in some parts of the
bitcode reader interface simply in order to provide a diagnostic handler)
so I'm looking forward to the end result.

Thanks,
Peter