[llvm-dev] superoptimizer evaluation

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 7 07:16:11 PST 2016

Hi John,
IIRC, the following commits are a direct/indirect result of using
Souper:

r268735: [SimplifyCFG] Prefer a simplification based on a dominating
condition.
r268636: [ValueTracking] Improve isImpliedCondition for matching LHS and
Imm RHSs.
r268104: [InstCombine] Determine the result of a select based on a
dominating condition.
r267430: [ValueTracking] Improve isImpliedCondition when the dominating
cond is false.
r267177: [SimplifyCFG] Add final missing implications to
isImpliedTrueByMatchingCmp.
r267171: [SimplifyCFG] Add missing implications to
isImpliedTrueByMatchingCmp.
r266767: [ValueTracking] Improve isImpliedCondition for conditions with
matching operands.

   Chad