[llvm-dev] Stable llvm/clang commits for devs

Octav Zlatior via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 4 11:22:03 PDT 2016

Hi,

Since I am new around here and I could not find this anywhere, is there something like a list of commit ids of llvm and clang which are known to work together? I've ran a lot of times in this situation that I can't build clang because some interfaces changed in llvm and I had to find commits which work together by multiple checkout and compile iterations by hand. As you probably all know this can be rather tedious...
Thanks!

Best regards,
Octav

—
Octav Zlatior
Theobroma Systems Design und Consulting GmbH
Seestadtstrasse 27, 1220 Wien, Austria
Phone: +43 1 2369893-407
http://www.theobroma-systems.com