[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] LLVM Bay-area social durring LLVM Dev Meeting

Chandler Carruth via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 3 00:06:10 PDT 2016

Sorry for the super late update.

I had hoped to move this to a specific location in San Jose near the dev
meeting on Friday, but unsurprisingly I guess, no such places could be
found. I've updated the meetup page to suggest informally gathering outside
the convention center and then we can go and find dinner from there,
possibly splitting up into smaller groups for various restaurants.