[llvm-dev] Bug 23231 - support symbol version script / --version-script option

Rafael EspĂ­ndola via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 31 14:40:20 PDT 2016

On 31 May 2016 at 06:47, George Rimar <grimar at accesssoftek.com> wrote:
> Hi Rui,
>

> If you do not have active development on symbol versioning currently,
>
> I think I can start working on this, after some more investigations.
>

> What do you think ?

Right now I am pretty busy with other bugs,  so it would be really
nice to have someone working on it.

I have upload a reproducible for the freebsd libc to pr23231, where
version scripts are the current blocker. The script there is pretty
simple. It just has multiple versions and "dependencies", but no globs
other than a "local: *".

Cheers,
Rafael