[llvm-dev] Stack maps on AArch64

Rob Lyerly via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 26 12:28:38 PDT 2016

I figured out the issue -- the AArch64 backend only emits the stack map
section if isOSBinFormateMachO() returns true -- see [1], lines 123 - 134.
Moving the call to serializeToStackMapSection() outside of the conditional
fixes the problem.

[1] http://llvm.org/doxygen/AArch64AsmPrinter_8cpp_source.html