[llvm-dev] Phabricator not getting all comments sent by email?

Jeremy Lakeman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 25 23:44:27 PDT 2016

Perhaps it should only strip quoted text;
- if it appears in a continuous block
- there is only new content above or below
- the content "matches" an earlier comment, ignoring whitespace etc.

Or just preserve it all, but provide a way to toggle visibility when
displayed in the web front end, ala gmail.