[llvm-dev] [Attn: Bot Owners!] Raising CMake minimum version to 3.4.3

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 24 13:54:43 PDT 2016

Meant to send this yesterday, but I want to remind everyone that we’re going to be raising the CMake minimum version to 3.4.3 next week.

If you maintain bots please ensure that your bots are updated by end of day 5/29 so that we can move on 5/30 (next Monday).

I have already heard from most bot owners either saying they had made the change, or scheduled to make it.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Thank you,
-Chris