[llvm-dev] Cambridge LLVM Social, May 25th

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 24 09:10:39 PDT 2016

Just a reminder, this will be tomorrow evening, and there's a slight
change or plans...

I've just been made aware that The beer festival is this week, and the
weather is lovely, so we'll move to the festival, as I know most of
you will be there anyway...

http://www.cambridgebeerfestival.com/cbf

See you there around 7-ish near the gate wearing some LLVM themed t-shirt.

cheers,
--renato