[llvm-dev] BLX relocation regression on Thumb2 bot

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 19 07:51:16 PDT 2016

On 19 May 2016 at 15:23, Tim Northover <tnorthover at apple.com> wrote:
> Are you sure about that, it looked like something in MallocChecker.cpp calling “new” to me. The reverse would be rather odd.

I'm not sure at all!

The failure was in:

clang::ento::ProgramStatePartialTrait<
    llvm::ImmutableMap<
        clang::ento::SymExpr const*,
        (anonymous namespace)::ReallocPair,
        llvm::ImutKeyValueInfo<
            clang::ento::SymExpr const*,
            (anonymous namespace)::ReallocPair

>::DeleteContext(void*)

and the relocation error was against libstdc++'s delete. I assumed
this was generated by Clang, so hopefully not a bug in a deprecated
version of GCC/ld/libstdc++.

But without being able to reproduce, or get more information, I'm at a loss.

I'll just blame muons for now... Just keep this in mind if you see a
similar failure, and update the bug with any hint as to how reproduce,
if you find any.

cheers,
--renato