[llvm-dev] Interested in writing for the LLVM blog?

David Chisnall via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 18 00:59:46 PDT 2016

On 18 May 2016, at 07:45, Alex Denisov via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I do write some Clang/LLVM related articles on my blog[1][2], and I will be happy to write for LLVM’s blog.
>
> However, I can’t omit bike-shedding :)
>
> Forgive me my directness, but current blog doesn’t look like something close to 2016.
>
> The blog already has lots of great articles. But it’s so hard to grasp valuable information when you have to read non-highlighted C++ code.

Sorry for the bikeshedding, but the readability of the blog is also hampered considerably by re-posting all of the LLVM Weekly entries there.  It’s already easy to subscribe to them at http://llvmweekly.org (which has its own RSS feed and is a great resource), but having copies of them make up 90% of the posts on blog.llvm.org makes it very difficult to find the remaining 10%.

Please can we stop cross-posting LLVM Weekly to the LLVM blog instead promote links to llvmweekly.org (and, ideally, to the most recent 4-5 articles) to the front page of llvm.org and to the blogs.llvm.org?

David