[llvm-dev] Creating and using "shared library" of LLVM IR

Tarun Prabhu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 13 11:06:42 PDT 2016

I am primarily interested in running an analysis pass on the entire code,
and I can't quite do it separately for each library and then combine the
results which is why I need the whole program. For the moment, it isn't
strictly necessary to produce the exact same output at the end of the
process as you would produce with a regular compiler.

Tarun