[llvm-dev] [RFC] Helping release management

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 11 04:02:03 PDT 2016

On 11 May 2016 at 01:32, Quentin Colombet via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Then, two days, later we realize we missed a case and do a follow-up commit.
> There is a high chance we won’t update the PR and that the release managers
> will miss it, unless someone/something pings them.

I agree this is a problem, but one that happens with *any* form of
tagging: bugzilla, commit messages, private emails.

I don't think any one of the will fix the problem by themselves, and
any one of them we use, we'll have to be equally diligent.

--renato