[llvm-dev] Resuming the discussion of establishing an LLVM code of conduct

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 6 08:30:10 PDT 2016

I think there is still value in the "wall of text" (although I personally
prefer the TL;DR) : it explains the context, provides examples --- and it
seems to be important for many people in the community. The expected
behaviors should stand-out though --- that's why they are in bold font in
the wall of text, but moving them in the "prologue/ToC" and making them
appear as links ensure no-one can miss them.