[llvm-dev] Resuming the discussion of establishing an LLVM code of conduct

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 5 17:06:43 PDT 2016

----- Original Message -----

I understand your point. You, and essentially everyone else, try not to do it. I did a couple quick searches in my e-mail, and found only a handful of instances over the past many years. At least in writing, this certainly is the community norm. Maybe I need to be a bit more careful here about generalizing to in-person interactions, etc. but frankly, I think this is largely covered by communicating respectfully to and about others.

 -Hal

Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist
Leadership Computing Facility