[llvm-dev] Resuming the discussion of establishing an LLVM code of conduct

Chandler Carruth via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 5 11:43:55 PDT 2016

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 7:53 AM C Bergström <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> I don't like Chanlder's wall of text, because it doesn't seem simple
> enough - should I draft up an alternative for review? I'd highly favor
> common sense and super simple

I don't think it makes sense to start from scratch, but perhaps others
disagree.

Looking at this thread and the previous threads (of which there have been
several) there seems to be pretty widespread support for the general
direction, and most of the comments on the current wording are important
but relatively narrow in scope.