[llvm-dev] Conditional tablegen expressions with math ops?

Phil Tomson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 5 11:11:19 PDT 2016

Thanks for the tip on getRegAllocationHints.

How is this callback called? Is it called separately for each register
assignment for an instruction, or is it called once for each instruction?
I'm afraid it's probably the former and thus it wouldn't be so useful as I
need to check that the first and third register operands are not in the
same bank (doesn't matter if the first and second one are).