[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Fwd: Raising CMake minimum version to 3.4.3

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 3 09:07:19 PDT 2016

Since there seems to be no strong objections remaining I’d like to propose the following timeline and process:

4/23 - I will send another follow-up email reminding everyone of this change and timeline
4/30 - I will send a final notice an hour before making the change to the LLVM, Clang, Compiler-RT, Clang-Tools-Extra, LibCXX, LibCXXABI and Test-Suite repos

During the week of 4/30 I will revert as necessary if bots fail. Hopefully having the change permanently landed by the middle of the week.

Does this sound agreeable to everyone?

Thanks,
-Chris