[llvm-dev] [MemorySSA] Potential CachingMemorySSAWalker bug

Daniel Berlin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 2 11:32:48 PDT 2016

I suspect something is pulling the RHS of the memorydef and caching it for
calls it should not be used for.
In particular, i suspect we are about to discover we can't cache the
results from both versions of getClobberingMemoryAccess together, or that
the cache is not always getting consistently written.