[llvm-dev] JIT compiler and calls to existing functions

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 29 16:51:41 PDT 2016

There is no documentation I know of.  Rough sketch:
1) Create a subclass of SectionMemoryManager
2) Create an instance of this class and add it the EngineBuilder via
setMCJITMemoryManager
(Make sure everything runs without changes)
3) Override the getSymbolAddress method, have your implementation call
the base classes impl
(Make sure everything runs without changes)
4) Add handling to map name->address for any custom functions you want.