[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] PATCH: clang/LLVM - Sparc - inline ASM with floating pointer registers

Patrick Boettcher via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 24 00:47:56 PDT 2016

Arnaud, James,

thank you for your feedback.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:27:38 -0400 James Y Knight <jyknight at google.com>
wrote:

> Your change looks almost correct.
>
> You need:
> - Test cases.

This one is the hardest. I don't really know where to start looking.
What kind of tests are needed?

Am I right assuming that for Clang I'll provide C-code and an
IR-reference and for LLVM IR-code and Sparc-ASM-output?

Do I need a failing test?

In regards to what I should do, which example would be the closest I
could base my work on? The test-directory is huge and that for a good
reason :-).

> Then, please submit for review, per
> http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html
> (Typically best to do so via Phabricator,
> http://llvm.org/docs/Phabricator.html)

I created an account and having a quick glance I was not yet able to
find where to upload my patch for review (which was my original reason
for sending it here).

regards,
--
Patrick.