[llvm-dev] Building ModulePass independiently on win32

Muhammad Umar Janjua via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 23 09:11:42 PDT 2016

 Hi,
I have written a ModulePass (c++ code) that does transformation to LLVM bytecode. How do I build,compile and run it on windows.
a) I need Win32 LLVM tools. (so I downloaded)b) How do I build the dll( modulepass) so that I can pass it to optimizer or other llvm tool.c) To test, I need to compile a test C code, emit llvm intermediate code and pass it to optimizer so  that it can run my transformation on it.

I am using windows. Any suggestion of cmdline steps\tools for the above steps will be appreciated.Thanks