[llvm-dev] Open Project : Inter-procedural Register Allocation [GSoC 2016]

Sanjoy Das via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 22 17:24:49 PDT 2016

Hi Vivek,

[+CC Matthias, Quentin]

Inter-procedural register allocation can be a big win, but my estimate
is that it will be challenging to complete within one summer unless
you're already familiar with LLVM's register allocator.

I've CC'ed some people who can give you some more detailed information.

-- Sanjoy

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 9:17 PM, vivek pandya via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Hello Community,
>
> I would like to know status of the project and also importance of it. If the
> project is still open I would like to work on GSoC 2016 proposal for
> Inter-procedural Register Allocation, in that case please also suggest
> possible mentor or let me know if anyone is willing to be mentor for this.
>
> Sincerely,
> Vivek Pandya

Sanjoy Das
http://playingwithpointers.com