[llvm-dev] What happened to the proposed Code of Conduct?

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 22 17:20:37 PDT 2016

Chandler,

It's been 5 months since the last update I've seen on the proposed Code
of Conduct.  What is the current status of this?

I'd really like to see the Code of Conduct committed.  Last I recall, we
still had some serious concerns and ongoing discussion about the
Reporting Policy - I think you had a new draft to send out? - but the
CoC had gotten pretty wide agreement.  Can we separate those two so that
we can get the Code of Conduct in place?

Philip