[llvm-dev] Need help with code generation

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 22 13:02:28 PDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 12:09 PM, Rafael EspĂ­ndola <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>
wrote:

> > That's because we seem to be debating whether we'd actively reject a
> patch to fix such issues, not how important they are to us to fix.
>
> I would not work on it. Including not review it while there are actual
> missing features to be implemented.

> If you want to call that a low priority bug, go for it. I don't find
> it honest to do that myself.

I wouldn't call this a "low priority bug". If you would not review patches
to fix it (effectively blocking patches, I assume - I take it you would ask
for such patches to be reverted if you hadn't reviewed/approved them?) that
seems different to how the rest of the LLVM community treats these sort of
issues.

- David