[llvm-dev] Need help with code generation

James Molloy via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 21 14:02:10 PDT 2016

Hi Rui,

Having read that thread, I'm confused. The thread is entirely about using
LLD as a library; nowhere does it mention that segfaulting on invalid input
is allowed, required or expected. It's all about 'is exit (1) sufficient?'

Can you confirm that you're happy for LLD to crash when invoked on the
command line?

James