[llvm-dev] Getting the original high-level code

marwayusuf@feng.bu.edu.eg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 17 06:04:04 PDT 2016

I've compiled high level to IR and I want to get the original source code (Not to generate high level code) of a given IR function or part of function like a loop for example.

Regards,
Marwa Yusuf
Teaching Assistant - Computer Engineering Department
Faculty of Engineering - Benha University
E-JUST PhD Student
Computer Science & Engineering Dept.