[llvm-dev] Small patch: fix a lot of warnings by scan-build on FreeBSD

Aleksander Alekseev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 15 09:18:38 PDT 2016

Hello

(I'm new to LLVM project and I'm not yet familiar with local patch
submission process. So please forgive me if I had to use pull requests
on GitHub or something else instead. BTW link to the HowTo will be
appreciated.)

I'm LLVM/Clang 3.8 user and I discovered that there is a bug in
ccc-analyzer script. Here is a patch that fixes it (see attachment).
Without this patch running scan-build on FreeBSD gives a lot of
warnings like this:

```
Argument "FreeBSD" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==)
at /usr/local/llvm38/bin/../libexec/ccc-analyzer line 84.

Argument "FreeBSD\n" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==)
at /usr/local/llvm38/bin/../libexec/ccc-analyzer line 84.
```

Besides newline character is missing in "FreeBSD" string. Patch fixes
this too.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev