[llvm-dev] Overriding a pass from backend

Дмитрий Леонтьев via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 15 01:56:35 PDT 2016

Hello

I need to replace a certain pass with my own from backend in case the
backend is used.
In my particular case the pass I want to replace is register allocation
pass. Whatever it is, I want it to be removed and my pass must be run
instead. There is a mechanism to register an my pass and a new register
allocator, and that solves a half of a problem. Now I want my pass to be Is
there any "normal" way to detect if my backend is used and disable all
other register allocation classes?

Regards, Dmitry