[llvm-dev] Soft FPU support for SPARC

Chris.Dewhurst via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 8 05:29:34 PST 2016

Hi Kanad,

We've been working on soft FPU support for LEON 3 and 4 and Sparc generally. It's not ready for the big-time yet, and not our focus this week, but we'll be trying to iron-out the problems and get that into the codebase soon.

If you need, you can send me a personal email if you want to get involved or see if we can work together to build on what we already have.

Best Regards,
Chris Dewhurst, University of Limerick.