[llvm-dev] Help to write LLVM MachineFunctionPass

Balasaheb Dabhade via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 3 02:25:57 PST 2016

Dear All,

I am writing the MachineFunctionPass passes in LLVM.  I am following the
steps from following link but not able to proceced further. The steps are
not clears since it does mention in which folder we need to store the file
and how to compile.

http://web.archive.org/web/20140725235132/http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2011-January/037496.html

http://www.gabriel.urdhr.fr/2014/09/26/adding-a-llvm-pass/

http://adriansampson.net/blog/llvm.html

It would be  great  if some one share sample code of codegen pass(
MachineFunctionPass) and steps need to be followed to write LLVM
MachineFunctionPass pass, which I wanted run after global register
allocation pass.

Thanks,
Bala